IBH Program Coordinator
Job Title: IBH Program Coordinator
Department: Mental Health
Location: 1530 S. Olive Street
Bilingual: Preferred Spanish
HR Contact: Stephanie Mendez
Exempt/Non: Non exempt
Licenses/Certifications: LCSW, LMFT
Click here to enter text. The primary responsibility of this role is to run the Integrated Behavioral Health Program in the adult medical department, providing short-term, brief behavioral health interventions to our population.
The primary responsible of this position is to run the Integrated Behavioral Health Program in Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center’s adult medical department, providing short-term, brief behavioral health interventions to our population. Located in downtown Los Angeles, Eisner is a pioneer in integrated services and has run a well-established program for over 8 years. In addition to working directly in the clinics, this position may include recruiting, training and supervising student level staff (MSW, MFTI) who will also provide services in the clinics. In addition, this position will also have a small caseload of mild to moderate adult mental health clients, thus offering a diverse range of responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is flexible, hardworking, and mature and likes working in a fast-paced environment. The Coordinator will also be involved in training various levels of staff on the integrated behavioral health model, problem solving therapy and other aspects of treatment. No DMH paperwork required
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
Requirement of the position include:
• Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Marriage, Family Therapist (LMFT)
• Bilingual in Spanish and English required
• Experience working as a clinical supervisor desirable
• Familiarity with clinical practices that incorporate culturally competent intervention techniques
• Ability to utilize strength-based approaches to work with clients and families
• Ability to utilize short-term, functional interventions conducive to providing integrated care
• Previous experience working with diverse populations
• Experience working in an integrated care program (medical/mental health) highly desirable.
• Training in Problem-Solving Therapy or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy highly desirable.