Nurse Practitioner, Diabetic Specialist
We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to be trained as a diabetic care specialist. This unique opportunity provides intensive training in diabetes care, allowing the clinician to design and run a program in the Family Medicine Residency Clinic focused on the management of diabetic patients. Responsibilities will be divided between patient visits and case management.
The successful candidate will be smart, organized, empathetic, and eager to work on an equal footing with residents and attendings in a supportive, collaborative practice focused on the under-served population.
· Master's Degree in Nursing with specialization in Adult or Family Practice
· Bilingual English/Spanish
· Possess current certificate of completion from a Nurse Practitioner program, current NP License required
· Enthusiasm for working in interdisciplinary teams
· Commitment to caring for the underserved
EPFMC offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Offers are contingent upon successful clearance of a criminal background check and post-offer physical.