EPFMC’s Certified Application Assistors (CAAs) in Managed Care Operations are available to assist our uninsured patients. They have been trained to help you understand the insurance plans, what they cover, and whether you qualify for them. They will also help you fill out the paperwork to enroll in a plan. We make every attempt to help patients find coverage. Contact us at (213) 747-5542, ext. 3202 to set up an appointment.
We also have an on-site LA County Medi-Cal worker every Monday and Wednesday 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. for Medi-Cal enrollment assistance. Please contact Managed Care at (213) 747-5542, ext. 3202 to set up an appointment.
Please bring with you the following items to speed up the processing of your paperwork:
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- 2 current paycheck stubs from each working parent; if paid in cash, please bring a letter written by your employer as verification of employment
- 1040 tax return paperwork, including your Schedule C form (if applicable)
- Proof of address (utility bill: gas, water, or light bill; any letter delivered to you stamped by the U.S. Postal Service)
- Pregnancy verification
- California ID or Consulate ID
- Residency card (if applicable)
- Expired Medi-Cal card (if applicable)
A summary of some of the eligibility requirements for available Medi-Cal plans follows. Also, see the requirements for other healthcare plans that Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center offers.
Fee for Service
Do I Qualify?
|LA County Health Care
Check out the Los Angeles County healthcare coverage we offer you.
|Are You Eligible for These Plans?
Compare the eligibility requirements for the healthcare plans we offer.