Programs & Services
Welcome to the Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center, where we offer programs and services to care for your entire family. Within these pages, you’ll find healthcare programs for everyone from newborns to seniors.
Our programs and services include:
- Primary care for women and men in our clinic for Adult Medicine
- Family planning, prenatal care, and gynecological care in the Women’s Health Center
- Children’s health care for newborns to teens in our Pediatrics Clinic
- Age-sensitive medical care for teens in our Adolescent Clinic
- Four school-based teen clinics to make health care more available to teens outside our clinic
- Dental care, education, and orthodontics for children and pain relief services for adults, with a special Periodontal Program for Diabetics in the Dental Clinic
- Behavioral and mental health services for children and adults who need help coping or changing behaviors in our Mental Health Department, Adult Clinic, and Women’s Health Center
- Prescriptions and diabetes management education in our in-house Pharmacy
We offer multiple programs to make your healthcare services free or low cost. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we turn away no one because of an inability to pay. Our Managed Care Operations staff is here to help you sort through the available programs and enroll in one.
You will find these and much more within these pages. So dig in. Get ready to spend some time with us and learn about all the services we have for you and your family right in your own backyard.
To move around the pages, you can at any time click on links in the menu on the right or anywhere on your page.
We’re happy to have you here with us. At any time, you can call (213) 747-5542 to schedule an appointment or have your questions answered.