Ways to Give
Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center is a recognized 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. As a nonprofit community health center, Eisner uses the charitable contributions from individuals, corporations, and foundations to help fund programs that serve the health and wellness needs of low-income, uninsured, and underinsured children and adults in our community.
Donations may be made in a variety of ways, including:
- By cash
- By check, payable to Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center
- By credit card (Visa or Mastercard), by clicking here
- Through stock transfer
- In the form of planned gifts and bequests, including gifts of real estate or other appreciated assets
Donations may be:
- Unrestricted, and thereby applied to EPFMC’s greatest needs and opportunities or
- Designated to provide current support or permanent endowment of specific programs and services
Make your gift go even farther with a matching gift! You can make the most of your gift to EPFMC by finding out whether your employer matches charitable contributions. — Simply by filling out your company’s matching gifts form and mailing it to EPFMC, you can double or even triple your gift. Check with your company’s Human Resources Department for details.
When mailing donations or information related to donations, please address them to:
Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center
Attn: Katie Tell, Senior Director of Advancement
1530 S. Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
For more information about giving options, please contact Katie Tell at 213-342-3310
Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center’s Federal Tax ID is 95-1690966.
Thank you for your support of Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center.